LIFETIME EXCHANGE/ BUYBACK SCHEME
FOR DIAMOND JEWELLERY
Last updated: 19th December 2023
- We offer Life-Time Exchange & Buyback Policy for the products sold only in India subject to review by our Quality Assurance Department for the product free from any sort of damage/ wear/alteration/re-size etc. The decision by the Quality Assurance Department shall be final and binding for any sort of Life-Time Exchange/Buy Back Scheme.
- For any sort of Life-Time Exchange or Buyback we shall require the following:
- Original Product
- Original/Copy of Invoice
- Product Certificate (If any)
- Valid Government. ID Proof of the person making the Buyback/Exchange Request
- Warranty Card
- In case of Shipment of product to us under the Life-Time Exchange or Buyback Scheme the Product should be packed and sealed in a secured manner to avoid any damage in Transit either bubble wrapped or in a small box or a padded envelope.
- In case of Re-Shipping the Products under Life-Time Exchange or Buyback Scheme the products need to be shipped with our Shipping Partners only.
- Shipping partners stated below:
The terms and conditions for the Lifetime Exchange scheme are as follows:
- The Company offers a 100% exchange policy to the end Customers. Under this scheme, the Good(s) can be exchanged by every Customer for another Good(s) with a value equivalent to 100% of the Selling Price of the Sold Good(s).
- On accepting the goods for exchange, the Company shall provide the exchanged goods of the same value as the good being exchanged. No money will be refunded.
- The Good(s) being exchanged should be accompanied with the original certificate; original invoice provided by the Retailer or the Company along with the Warranty Card. The Company does not cover any consequential loss or damage of jewellery or precious stone in studded jewellery.
- Life-Time Exchange shall not be applicable to order pertaining to products sold outside India.
- The exchange shall be subject to the quality check that shall be carried out for the Goods being exchanged by the Company.
- Additional Logistic fee of Rs1500/- shall be deducted while determining the exchange Value.
- New order shall be Shipped in Exchange within 21 days after receiving the Original Product.
- In case of Life- Time exchange value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference.
- In case the exchanged value is applicable to exchange for a value higher than the exchange value.
- The terms and conditions for the Lifetime Buyback scheme are as follows:
- The Company shall provide a buyback scheme to every Customer. Under this scheme the Good(s) can be returned by the Customers to the Retailer or the Company for a refund payment totalling the following:
- 100% of the prevailing market price of gold or any other metal used PLUS
- 80% of the prevailing market price of the specific quality of the lab grown diamonds studded in the jewellery
- In case of any discounts given during the original purchase, an equivalent amount shall be deducted from market value of the lab grown diamonds
- No labour and certification charges shall be deducted while determining the Buy-Back value.
- The refund amount shall exclude all applied taxes at the time of purchase
- The buyback scheme and re-imbursement of payment shall be subject to the quality check carried out of the Goods by the Company.
- The Good(s) should be accompanied with the original certificate, the original invoice provided by the Retailer and the Company’s Warranty Card.
- Buy Back shall not be applicable to order pertaining to products sold outside India.
- Additional Logistic fee of Rs1500/- shall be deducted while determining the Buy Back Value.
- All payments for the buyback value paid by the Company will be made through RTGS or NEFT only. Payments shall be made only to the person/entity mentioned in the invoice issued by the Retailer and carrying a valid Government Issue photo ID and valid Certificate of the good.
- Refund and Payments under the Buyback scheme shall be done within 21 Business days after receiving the Product at our registered office.
- To request for return of the product under the Life-Time Exchange or Buyback Policy you should do the following:
- Email our Customer Care requesting for Life-Time Exchange or Buyback on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Customer Care at +91-8779264332 to confirm once the package is ready with all the above requisites in order to arrange for re-shipment of the same.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.